Estate members enjoy the highest level of benefits at Hummingbird Estate, a curated case of wine, with the option to choose your own selections, released three times a year, for a total of three cases (36 bottles) per year.
Estate Members Receive:
- 12 bottles, 3 times a year (one-year minimum); selections released in Spring, Summer, and Fall/Winter.
- 25% off on all wine club shipments
- 10% off all other purchases of Hummingbird Estate wines
- Complimentary flights for yourself and up to three guests each time you visit the tasting room
- 15% off direct bookings at the bed and breakfast
- Invitations to members-only dinners and events
- Invitation to complimentary annual owners' dinner hosted by Ed & Susan Walk
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Access to members-only wines
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
- Wine Club shipments will be in Spring, Summer, and Fall/Winter.
- Your Wine Club benefits begin immediately when you sign up.
- You must be 21 years or older to sign up for Wine Club
- Your credit card will automatically be billed and releases will be available at our tasting room to pick up or will be shipped directly to your home or another address depending on prior arrangements.
- If you chose to pick up your shipments at our tasting room, you must do so within 45 days of your card being charged. Otherwise, fulfillment of orders depends upon available stock and is no longer guaranteed.
- All shipped wines will require an adult signature (must be 21+ years old). Sorry, we cannot ship wine to P.O. Boxes.
- We can only ship to those states which allow legal shipments of wine. If you are uncertain about the legality of receiving direct wine shipments in your state, please contact us at 541-930-2650. Shipping fees are charged based on the number of bottles and applicable rates.
- Any release not picked up within 90 days may be shipped to the address on file at Hummingbird's discretion, unless other arrangements are made.
- Cancellations: members must provide 30 days of notice of changes, including cancellations. There is a minimum of one year (three releases) commitment. An early $100 termination fee applies.